Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trance Church Info

More info about Trance Church


Is a New kind of philosophy TRANCE MUSIC give us Inner Peace,Happiness,Love,Ephoria,Be a TRANCE FREAKS is breath,live,mix,produce,thinkall da time in Trance I hope that all of u enjoy this page!



TRANCE CHURCH (TRANCE FAMILY) This is the Original New TRANCE Philosophy…

IF U LOVE TRANCE…BREATH TRANCE…PRODUCE TRANCE…MIX SOME TRANCE TRACKS…IF NOW UR IN ASOT HERE IS UR PERFECT PLACE TO SHOW PEOPLE WHY TRANCE IS FREAKIN' AWESOME 'N WHEN U LISTEN IT U FEEL OF TIPES ALL FEELINGS =)
WHAT R U WAITING FOR? JOIN US!


☊ ☊ Music makes the people come together ☊ ☊
♥::[♪♪] Trance [♪♪]::♥
Amén...


Hi everybody I'm Esteban DTP That means Delirous Trance Producer

I have been working on a new project called #Tranceland is my new realease I gonna make my own Trance Style and is really insane and amazing I hope that you like it!



I'm working on some #TranceLand000…sets so keep tune on this page to
know where I will be guestmix on which radio and the time
I created this page when was the second party of #ASOT450.

Now we are a Band!!…I'm Esteban DTP and the crew is working really hard by themself but soon we gonna make something really insane together!

We have over 900 likes, this project is really amazing we have really talented people like 
 Co-founder of Trance Church
 who have a radio show called #Trancelucid http://www.powerbeat.com.ar
 Is a great Producer, Progressive house
 Amazing guitarist 










No comments:

Post a Comment